Available below are speaking points, the I-70 Coalition brochure and past press releases. The Coalition leadership is happy to speak to the media and can be reached at the numbers below.
Need I-70 Story Ideas?
New Site Aims to Ease Congestion - January 2010
Reality of I-70 Timeline - March 2009
Plans to Impact Winter Driving Season - January 2009
Why Don't You Just.....? - October 2008
Lots of Efforts, Lots of Stakeholders - July 2008
I-70 Coalition Press Releases (PDF format)
- New Site Dedicated to I70 Traveler - November 2009
- Strategy to Relieve Congestion - March 2009
- Land Use Transing Study Complete - February 2009
- Reality Check for I-70 Timeline - Nov 2008
- Coalition Hires Staff to Address Short Term Solutions - Oct 2008
- Holiday Weekend Driving Tips - June 2008
- Coalition Membership Extends to State Line- April 2008
- Land Use Transit Study Underway- March 2008
- Holiday Weekend Travel Tips - Feb 2008
- Coalition Supports CDOT's Pilot Towing Service - Jan 2008
- Coalition Members Appointed to CDOT Collaborative Team - 10/07
- Coalition Launches Website & eNewletter - 08/07
- Coalition Selects New Chair, Vice-Chair for '07 - 01/11/07
- Letter to the Editor
- TDM Document Released - 5/15/06
- Director Hired - 3/21/06
- I-70 Coalition Forms - 10/18/04
- Download the I-70 Coalition Brochure (pdf)
- I-70 Coalition Speaking points - 2 pages
- I-70 Coalition Speaking points - 1 page
I-70 Coalition Contacts for Media:
- Margaret Bowes, Program Manager, 970-389-4347
- Michael Penny, Chair, 970-668-9123
The I-70 Coalition is excited to offer GoI70.com, THE resource to help you plan a delay-free trip, and learn other ways you can be a part of the I-70 solution. Do you want to know the best resources to get real time road and traffic information? Want to know the best times to travel I-70, find an extra rider to share expenses, get info on a ski bus, or a good deal on dinner or an overnight stay? It is all at GoI70.com.
Join I-70 Alert!
Our e-mail newsletter keeps you in the loop with what's happening on the future of I-70.
Receive updates and opportunities for public input.
Did You Know…
2025 travel demand along the I-70 mountain corridor is projected to increase by more than 10 million trips at the Eisenhower Tunnel over the next 20 years. Current travel through the tunnel is approximately 10.8 million trips annually. (Source: CDOT)